Hey kids, you wanna annoy people? Check this out, there's nothing they can do but yell at you for this: learn how to sing badly at the top of your lungs.
Oh yeah, singing badly really annoys people, especially wealthy Americans. Let's see, what else:
- play part of this song, then skip ahead, then skip back, pause, play once all the way through, repeat and improvise. their heads will pop, I swear.
- stand on the corner and yell slogans at passersby.
- use the money they give you to buy stuff so you don't have to work at mcdonalds
- jump up and down alot, that really creeps people out
- always carry a unversal remote and really learn how to use it. I'm serious about this one, kids, and if you get hassled, hand it over immediately and be like, "I dunno, some homeless guy just gave this to me. Do you think it could be a detonator?"
Yeah. That's what Eminem *really* ought to sing about... and who's to say he doesn't?
By Psydeshow on September 6, 2002 at 8:05pm